1. A Deep Understanding of Human Psychology & Research Methods
2. Competence in the Basics of Graphic Design
3. An Awareness of and Interest in Technology
4. Verbal & Visual Communication Skills
5. Moderate Familiarity with Business, Deep Familiarity with Your Business
6. The Ability to Quickly Learn a Subject Matter Area
7. Mediation, Facilitation, & Translation Skills
8. Creativity & Vision
How many do you have? heh.. I agree with most of ’em; I’m just left wondering if some of these are, how shall I put it, too generic to the point where it becomes a quality of a good worker, not necessarily a good UX designer.
What do you think?
read more: Evantage Consulting’s User Experience Blog